Throughout my decades long career as a radio talk host, I have repeatedly been asked by callers why the Jewish vote supports Democrats in elections. There has never been a satisfactory answer to this question.
I remember hosting a program with the highest ratings in the New York market (Filled in for Bob Grant) and spent 4 hours asking the Jewish listeners to justify their support for Hillary Clinton for the Senate from New York. In 4 hours of taking calls on the subject, only one Jewish caller tried to justify the Jewish vote for Hillary. His response was frankly feeble. Of course, Hillary won and received overwhelming support from the New York Jewish community at the polls. It was ironic that none could explain why in cogent terms.
As much as the political landscape has changed since then, one constant remains. The Jewish community continues to vote for Democrats. Some polls say 75% of the Jewish community will vote in this election for Joe Biden. Yet, Donald Trump has been the most pro-Jewish President since the State of Israel was created. This dichotomy clearly demonstrates that the Jewish community does not vote on logic and the issues, but on emotional instinct that does not permit them to vote for Republicans.
Ironically, they supported Barack Obama overwhelmingly twice, even though he clearly demonstrated animus toward Israel and its Prime Minister. Talk about self-flagellation, the American Jewish electorate wins that contest with ease.
Where is the anti-Defamation League in all of this? Acting with political correctness.
Where was their outrage when Congressman Jim Clyburn of South Carolina characterized Federal officers in Portland defending federal property as storm troopers? How dare he do that to officers facing attacks from violent protesters as they carry out their responsibility to protect federal buildings. The horror of that description by Clyburn in comparing those officers to Nazi storm troopers who put 6 million Jews in ovens and deadly showers is despicable. Yet did we hear anything from the ADL to condemn that comment? Of course, if it had been a Republican, there would have been outrageous condemnation from the ADL and from the mainstream press who are simply now Democrat apologists.
Yet the ADL demonstrates great sympathy with those who break federal law by attempting to enter the country without authorization. Where is the same ADL concern for the thousands of Americans who have been murdered by illegal alien criminals entering this country?
The answer is that they reflect the Left-Wing mentality of the majority of American Jews. That is how they maintain their support financially and with membership.
The Jewish Telegraphic Agency claims a poll by the American Jewish Committee shows a 75-22% support for Joe Biden among Jewish voters. This is another indicator of the delusion in the Jewish community about their own self-interest.
This radical organization, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, claims the President’s bigotry may be a cause for this split among Jewish voters. Perhaps we should present the facts and not an ideological extremist position based on nothing:
- Prior to the pandemic, African-Americans had the lowest unemployment rate in the history of keeping these records.
- Prior to the pandemic, Hispanics had the lowest unemployment rate in the history of keeping these records.
- Donald Trump’s grandchildren are Jewish as is his daughter Ivanka who converted to Judaism after marrying Jarred Kushner.
- Donald Trump achieved the Second Chance Act that gave many African-Americans a second chance by having them released after they were imprisoned due to Joe Biden’s ruthless passage of an act that placed primarily African-American men behind bars. Donald Trump also signed into law a bill that gives 10-year funding to primarily African-American colleges and universities. It was Joe Biden who said that you are not black if you vote for Donald Trump against me, even though you are African-American. He made this outrageous statement to Charlemagne the God, a media icon.
- Joe Biden worked with segregationists in the Senate to oppose school bussing intended to accomplish desegregation. Joe Biden talked about Barack Obama being “clean” to imply that was somehow unusual as a characteristic for blacks. So, who is the bigot? The facts clearly show Joe Biden has far more to answer for in this regard than Donald Trump.
In the meantime, the Jewish Democratic Council of America has released an ad comparing President trump’s leadership of America to the rise of fascism and anti-Semitism in Germany under Hitler in the 1930’s.
This is a sickness that cannot allow these members of the Jewish community to understand the facts. Their ideology takes preference over facts and truth when the two are in conflict.
There is one hope and that is the Republican Jewish Coalition. They are committed to telling the truth and discrediting the radical left views of most in the Jewish community.
As a Jew who was raised with the importance of education being central to our values, I am embarrassed by the extremes the leftists in the Jewish community will go to justify their ideology against the truth and facts.
I hope other Jews in larger and larger numbers will do the same.
- Israeli Data Firm Reportedly Finds Two Mundane Tweets That Could Reveal Extent Of China’s COVID Twitter Campaign
- ANTI-SEMITISM: The Unbridled Growth Of Bigotry