This story is developing…scrolling updates
TSIONIZM HAS REPORTERS IN ASHKELON BUT WE ARE UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM AND DO NOT KNOW THEIR STATUS
- Militant group Hamas launched a sustained barrage of more than 5,000 rockets in a coordinated attack by land, sea and air. According to the NYT, the Hamas assault from Gaza on southern Israel has had few precedents in its complexity and scale, invading several Israeli towns and firing thousands of rockets toward cities as far away as Jerusalem, reported Zero Hedge.
- The Israeli military said that at least 2,200 rockets had been fired into Israel by 11 a.m. on Saturday and that armed gunmen had crossed the border fence in several locations along Israel’s perimeter with Gaza, a poor coastal enclave that has been under blockade by Israel and neighboring Egypt for 16 years.
- In addition to land, the militants also crossed into Israel by sea and air, according to the Israeli military. By late morning, at least 22 Israelis had been killed in the surprise attacks from Gaza and hundred more injured according to Israel’s main ambulance service, and Israel had retaliated with massive strikes on Gazan cities, killing at least one Palestinian, according to local reports.
Video below seems to show an Israeli woman and girls taken prisoner.
A massive surprise attack on Israel in the south of the country by Hamas terrorists has left a rising death toll approaching 100, with over 700 injured.
Terror cells from the Gaza group have infiltrated a number of communities in the south of the country.
In addition, thousands of rockets have been fired at the center and south.
Hamas has claimed to have taken a number of hostages from Israel to the Gaza Strip. There has been no confirmation from Israel.
The assault has been ongoing since approximately 6:30 a.m.
The death toll is expected to rise, reports Times of Israel.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
- Fight Voter Fraud Inc. Uncovers Alarming Discrepancies In Connecticut Voter Registration Data
- Connecticut School Board Faces Lawsuit for Rejecting School-Based Mental Health Clinic That Wanted to Treat Teens Without Parents’ Consent
- Connecticut State Board Of Education Adopts Position Statement On Equity In Math
- Westport BOE Candidates Dare Democrats To Share Pictures From Challenged Library Books