The solo exhibition of the designer/painter Anat Levy will take place in the Tel Aviv Airport, a fitting location to showcase her work.
Anat, a designer by profession, paints the special buildings of Tel Aviv from a detailed and personal perspective.
Being her first exhibition, Anat Levy is blessed with talent and an urge to create -with her creation process following a personal, contemporary and special language.
With an incredibly sensitive and precise eye, Levy painted the most special buildings in the city, while simultaneously highlighting her personal interpretation and respect for the structures.
Painted on canvas with oil, it comes across that one is viewing a photograph, but in reality a painting, leaving the viewer with an astonishing bewilderment.
All powerful, the paintings carry a built-in and spectacular aesthetic.
Anat Levy’s art is cohesive and mature. Already coming out into the world, she only has to evolve in the direction she has chosen.
The exhibition will be in the presence of the Mayor of Tel Aviv, Mr. Ron Huldai.
- Curator: Michal Sadan
- Location: Hangar 27 in Tel Aviv Airport (TLV)
- Exhibition dates: 10/8/21 – 10/23/21
- Visiting hours: Sunday-Thursday from 5:00PM to 8:00PM, Friday-Saturday: 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Levy’s Phone Number: 052-2505534
- Levy’s Email: [email protected]
- Democrats To Nix $1B For Israel’s Iron Dome From Bill To Avert Shutdown
- AOC Introduces Amendment To Halt US Arms Sale To Israel