The Anti-Defamation League has long since surrendered its mandate as the guardian against anti-Semitism in favor of globalist virtue signaling
“Tlaib said that Jews were given “safe haven” in British Mandate Palestine after the Holocaust. For the record, this is not true. Arabs who lived in British Mandate Palestine did not welcome Jews.
ADL strongly disagrees with the congresswoman’s comments. However, they were not anti-Semitic. And it is disturbing to see how some elected leaders have taken these comments out of context and demonized her for political gain.”
So, Mr. Greenblatt and the ADL do not believe Tlaib is an anti-Semite. Perhaps Greenblatt should look at the comments she made regarding the Holocaust in context with what she has said repeatedly and unconditionally regarding the Jewish people and Israel.
- Tlaib opposes Israel’s right to exist. She wants a one-state solution which would subsume the Jewish people into what would become a Palestinian State. What person of Jewish background would be naïve and irrational enough to accept the Palestinians controlling their lives? If you have any doubt, ask yourself how Jews are treated in Iran, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Iraq and elsewhere in Middle Eastern Arab and Islamic countries.
- We all remember Tlaib accusing pro-Israel members of Congress as having dual loyalty. Tlaib is clearly implying that members of congress who support Israel are not patriotic or somehow have less support and loyalty to America than those who oppose Israel. Who is polarizing America in this context?
- As Greenblatt at least acknowledged with regard to the Holocaust, Tlaib was categorically wrong in saying that Palestinians had allowed “a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time.” The truth was that Palestinians wanted Jewish refugees denied access to Palestine and that the leader of the Palestinians, Hajj Amin al-Husseini was a collaborator with the Nazis.
- Many were astonished when Ocasio-Cortez described conditions at our southern border facilities as concentration camps. Tlaib agreed with this outrageous falsehood promulgated by Ocasio-Cortez. It is the height of insult to the horrors of the actual concentration camps where Jews were placed in ovens or deadly showers, ultimately by the millions. The world stood by then and the Anti-Defamation League stands by now as Tlaib makes this insidious comparison that is wrong on its face. Ironic that the U.S. Holocaust Museum and Yad Vashem in Israel have opposed this comparison, yet the Anti-Defamation League thinks there is no anti-Semitism in Tlaib. The ADL position would be a satire piece for Saturday Night Live if it were not such a serious misrepresentation of Tlaib by a supposed fighter of anti-Semitism.
5.Tlaib supports the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) anti-Semitic movement orchestrated by George Soros. This is clear anti-Semitism because only Israel has this movement facing it. Of course, China, Syria, Lebanon, Russia, Cuba, Yemen, Saudi Arabia are all operating with great freedom and protection of human and civil rights for their citizens so they do not face this kind of sanction. Yet, Israel has Arab members of the Knesset, offers the same rights to all its citizens of all backgrounds, protects all the religious places of Jewish, Christian and Islamic followers so they can pray as they choose and protects the civil and legal rights of all in Israel. In the midst of this absurdity, Tlaib compared the boycott of Nazi Germany to the BDS movement against Israel. In the end, Tlaib and her anti-Semitism lost since the House voted 398-17 against the BDS movement.
- Tlaib has a fundraiser for her campaign who has promulgated, supported and endorsed anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Tlaib is part of a Facebook group (Palestinian American Congress) that has contributors posting virulent anti-Semitism. (By the way, why does Mark Zuckerberg allow this hate site on Facebook continue???
An example is one of their videos posted by Abdel-qader alleging that Jewish people secretly control the media and also that they have exaggerated the impact of the Holocaust, that 6 million deaths at the hands of the Nazis should be questioned as an overstatement.
- Tlaib is close with Linda Sarsour who supported Tlaib early and was in attendance at her swearing-in ceremony in Washington, D.C. Linda Sarsour is a virulent anti-Semite who has close ties with and support for Louis Farrakhan, the poster child for the most vicious and ruthless anti-Semitism on the planet.
- Finally, we can refer to Amer Zahr, a Palestinian-American Professor (I use the term loosely) who was at Tlaib’s swearing-in ceremony with Sarsour. This anti-Semite posted a video demonstrating how he changed the name of Israel to Palestine on a map.
So, based on the above, would someone ask Jonathan Greenblatt whether he still thinks Tlaib is not an anti-Semite, and why he and the ADL are covering for the vicious hatred of Israel and the Jewish people she represents. That is why the ADL is more dangerous than Tlaib. They pretend to be the major defender of the Jewish people and Israel. With friends like the ADL who needs enemies?
- Those Who Want Tariffs Removed (Globalists) Are Fine With Americans Living As Slaves
- Bibi Visits Ukraine, May Help Mediate Donbass