After they learned the vaccines were unsafe in March 2022, they said it was simply a manpower/budget issue that they weren’t able to inform the public. I’m serious!
Specifically, I found that:
- The Israeli Ministry of Health didn’t seriously track any safety data for a year after vaccination (they did have some monitoring but it was a highly dysfunctional system that didn’t yield any useful conclusions)
- When a group of scientists hired by the MoH found the vaccines were not nearly as safe as what they were telling people, they completely covered up the report. They didn’t release it or any of the findings.
- Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis misrepresented to the FDA that they were on top of things. It was a mess in reality. Their main way of collecting data was through the Nakhliali system – doctors’ reports which was very cumbersome. There are affidavits from doctors saying it was very difficult to report through this system.
- A video of the meeting between the scientists and the Israeli MoH was leaked to the press (Yaffa).
- The mainstream press participated in the coverup by not reporting the existence of the leaked video. To date, the biggest press coverage was on GB News.
- To date, nobody in Israel has called for an investigation
- Most scientists outside of Israel are uninterested in seeing data that disproves the mainstream narrative, including those at the CDC, FDA, and the outside committees of those organizations.
At the time I wrote the article, I thought that the Ministry of Health learned about the safety data being problematic in early June 2022.
It turns out I was wrong. They learned about it in March 2022, 3 months earlier than I thought. I regret the error.
Here’s the video where the Israeli scientists talk about a very detailed slide deck presentation they gave in March to the MoH:
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
- Secular American Jews Further Their Journey As The New Lost Tribe, No Longer Jews – American Jews ‘Outraged’ Over Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade Overturn
- The Perfect Storm Is About To Hit